Guangzhou moving company As for the cost of moving, I believe it is one of the most concerned issues. Of course, it's not that the cheaper the company is, the better. We still need to combine other aspects of the company for comprehensive consideration and evaluation. We can't blindly choose the company with low moving cost. The professional resident moving company in Chengdu will list all the expenses needed for each item one by one, and there will be a regular quotation list for customers to check.
To save moving time, first of all, the preparation work should be sufficient, put all the scattered things into boxes or packages, and make up the whole. Secondly, we can ask the moving company to send more staff. People's living conditions are good, and many people move. They say that the moving company makes more money. So what does it take to start a moving company?
I. policies and regulations "company law of the people's Republic of China" application conditions and instructions, enterprise name shall not contain the following contents and words:
1. Damage to the national and social public interests;
2. May cause deception or misunderstanding to the public;
3. Names of foreign countries (regions) and international organizations;
4. Names of political parties, party, government and military organs, mass organizations, social organizations and army numbers;
5. Prohibited by other laws and administrative regulations.
2. Documents and certificates to be submitted for name pre-approval registration and name change pre-approval registration of required materials list:
Application for pre approval of name (change) and opinions on authorization and entrustment of investors.
In case of any of the following circumstances, in addition to filling in the application for pre approval of name (change) and opinions on authorization and entrustment of investors, relevant documents shall also be submitted:
(1) if the name of a natural person (the natural person shall be the investor) is used as the shop name, a copy of the ID card of the natural person and the authorization (license) document for the natural person to agree to use his name shall be submitted. The name and name of the party leader and the name of the famous person should not be the same as the name of the revolutionary leader.
(2) in case of applying for the use of the same brand name in the same industry, the owner of the trade name shall issue the authorization (permission) document and the copy of the license with its seal. The name of the authorization shall not be misleading to the public.
(3) if a trademark registrant uses or authorizes others to use the words in its registered trademark as its name and size, it shall submit the authorization (license) document issued by the trademark owner, the trademark registration certificate (if the original cannot be submitted, a copy with the seal of the trademark registrant may be submitted) and the qualification certificate of the trademark owner (if the trademark owner is an economic organization, it shall Stamp the official seal of the economic organization on the qualification certificate; if the trademark owner is a natural person, a copy of the ID card of the natural person shall be submitted).
(4) if a foreign-invested enterprise uses the same brand name (English letter) as the foreign (regional) investor in its name, it shall submit the qualification certificate of the foreign (regional) investor.
(5) if an enterprise group name or abbreviation is applied for in the name, the enterprise group registration certificate shall be submitted.
(6) in case of using the translated pronunciation in foreign language as the word size, or if the word size has other meanings or uses the expression terms of emerging industries, it shall make an explanation in the column of "remarks" in the application form, and submit other relevant supporting materials signed by all investors.