For different items, Guangzhou moving company The packing and handling methods of them are different, and the matters needing attention are also different. Packing takes a lot of time, so if you are going to move, please prepare in advance or leave enough time. Only when you are fully prepared can we effectively prevent damage. There are many large items in family life, such as refrigerators, washing machines and TV sets, which we should be familiar with.
Now almost every family has a LCD TV. At the same time, we should also know that the glass of LCD TV is easy to be damaged. Therefore, in the process of moving house in Guangzhou, we must be very careful and pay attention to avoid bumping and bumping. If you want to completely avoid these situations, first of all, you must use the original packaging box to package the LCD TV, and protect the periphery with protective articles such as the sea, so as to prevent the loss of the display screen due to the bumps of the car in the process of transportation. At the same time, after carrying to the destination, we must handle it with care. We can't throw it on the ground casually. It's very rude and easy to damage the goods.
1. Commodity packaging: general goods are packed tightly. It is recommended to use cardboard to separate the six sides of the package. It is better to ensure that the goods do not swing inside the package, and the outer packaging of the goods should be sealed with adhesive tape (waterproof. The sealing tape will not damage the package. After the buyer receives the goods and removes the tape, the package is still intact). Then use the sealing tape to tighten the packing (the sealing belt should be tightened with the crisscross points), so that we can strengthen the packing of the goods.
2. Choose the outer packing box for mailing: choose the stronger and harder outer packing box. It is suggested to use the special packing box of the post office, which is made of molecular compound plastic, and it is also waterproof. The size should be slightly larger than the goods to be mailed; the length, width and height should be enlarged by about 6cm to facilitate the use of fillers. If the box is too large, you can also modify it by yourself, which will be of great benefit to your next packing. It is suggested that you can go to the waste recycling station to buy the packing box (if it is dirty, keep the box sent by your partner carefully, and you can use it). The price is self-made. Generally, the larger box is about 1-2 yuan.
3. Choose filling material: the best filling material is foam plastic, which is easy to fill, light in weight, elastic and good in buffering. It works very well for objects. If the package is in place, the damage rate is minimal. Other filling materials (such as: newspaper, cardboard, etc.) are inelastic. After packaging, they will be loose after shaking for a few times, which can not play a buffer role. It is also extremely unsafe for the goods, and the damage to the goods is very common. We suggest that you can go to the waste recycling station to buy foam compound plastics, 10 yuan can buy a lot of them, enough for you to use for a period of time.
4. Packing: the goods are placed in the right side of the outer packing box, and the six sides are evenly packed with foam molecular compound plastic. If the outer box is slightly deformed, the sealing tape is effective. Shake it, and the goods will not move.
1. The box of "what's inside" on the package list should be filled in as long as it is filled in with: Handicraft (mostly for similar goods), which will reduce a lot of unnecessary trouble, or neutral words can also be used, and the effect is the same.
2. "Red cup" should be printed on the package list and printed address list, which will be safer.